GS2 offers a unique array of special services to current and prospective holders of performing and non-performing consumer loans. These value added services assist our clients with effectively managing their assets.
Receivables & Collection Management
GS2 provides Accounts Receivable and Collections Management services to holders of education related credit and loan accounts. These clients may include schools that hold institutional loans and/or delinquent or defaulted tuition receivables, lenders, debt-buyers or holders of performing or non-performing education loans and receivables.
We leverage our vast network of third-party agencies to maximize returns for our client partners under a very competitive pricing structure.
Clients that choose GS2 for Receivables and Collections Management receive the benefits of:
• Leveraging best practices from a variety of agencies under one management agreement
• A normalized reporting package
• Operational transparency
Performance Analytics and Valuation Services
GS2 offers its expertise in providing the following Performance Analytics and Valuation Services:
• Portfolio Valuation & Cash Flow Modeling
• Performance Reporting
• Audit Support
Borrower Services are provided as an ancillary service and encompass the following activities that are performed on behalf of the client lender/creditor:
• Early Awareness Treatments to educate borrowers entering repayment
• Outsourced Customer Service Support
• Testing of various borrower outreach strategies